Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Changed my Mind Again

Okay, just a quick note today. I hope I won't sound like a very non-serious person when I say this, but I changed my mind. I am not dropping AP Chem, only because it would look bad on my transcript. I am going to try harder, and if I still hate it, then I'll think about quitting the class. But that absolutely does not change anything. I am still with my decision [[for now]] to not become a doctor, and do something that's more me. Of course I am and will still have doubts every now and then, but that's only very normal. I am in high spirits and ecstatic about my conclusion. I've decided that every time I get confused, I should just contemplate and digest this: I need to do what's right. Right means what's right for me.
Also, these words surely made me forget about my confusion. They made my heart so utterly comforted, ecstatic, thankful, in awe, and in love :

35: Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye are the uppermost: for Allah (God) is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.

Visit ReadtheQuran.org for more.

--Aysha

P.S. Please check out the other pages of the blog. I add new stuff every so often! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts