Monday, March 12, 2012

I seek refuge in God from Satan, the accursed.


"(God) has revealed to me that you should adopt humility so that
no one oppresses another."
-Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

"She said: 'Keep your treasures,
Me, I'm worth more than that.
Bars are still bars even if made of gold.
I want the same rights as you
and respect for each day,
Me, I want only love.'"
-Aicha by Khaled

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Being
rich does not mean having a great amount of property, but
[it] is being content [with what one has]."


"Lord knows the way she feels
Everyday in His name she begins."
-Aicha by Outlandish
 
"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith."
-Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him


A person once asked the Prophet Muhammad (peace be
upon him): "What is faith?" The Prophet replied: "When a
good deed becomes a source of pleasure for you and an
evil deed becomes a source of disgust, then you are a
believer."

Narrated Masruq: "I asked (the Prophet Muhammad's wife)
Aisha which (good) deed was most loved by the Prophet.
She said: 'A deed done continuously.'"

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Shall I
tell you who are the best among you?...The best of you are
those who when seen are a means of God being brought to
mind."

Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts